Systematically Attacking the Turtle Position – Gordon Ryan
Systematically Break Down The Turtle Position With Gordon Ryan’s Signature Back Take Series – 2019 ADCC Double Champion Gordon Ryan Shows His Step-By-Step Method For Attacking The Turtle Position And Getting To The Bac
- On this eight-volume series, learn the key fundamentals that Gordon exploits, how he sets traps for his opponents, his handfighting systems, and how he sinks his hooks in for back control
- Gordon has become notorious for getting to his opponents backs and sinking in fight ending strangles, even against elite competition
- In his eight wins at ADCC, he won five with a strangle from the back
- Gordon Ryan, and the entire team under Professor John Danaher, is known for a very step-by-step approach to grappling that is easy to understand and as precise as possible
- Get the important strategy and execution from the mind of Gordon himself as he rolls with grappler after grappler using this turtle system
YSTEMATICALLY BREAK DOWN THE TURTLE POSITION WITH GORDON RYAN’S SIGNATURE BACK TAKE SERIES
2019 ADCC DOUBLE CHAMPION GORDON RYAN SHOWS HIS STEP-BY-STEP METHOD FOR ATTACKING THE TURTLE POSITION AND GETTING TO THE BACK
HAMMERLOCK FROM CROSS BODY RIDE BY GORDON RYAN:
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Systematically attack the turtle position with the best no-gi grappler on Earth, as Gordon Ryan shows the back taking system that he has mastered to win the ADCC Absolute Champion. On this eight-volume series, learn the key fundamentals that Gordon exploits, how he sets traps for his opponents, his handfighting systems, and how he sinks his hooks in for back control. Included with his technical instructions is live footage of Gordon sparring with these moves, so you can see them in action (and hear from Gordon himself as he analyzes the footage).
Gordon is the most successful no gi grappler in the game today, with a dominant double gold performance at the last ADCC cementing his legacy as number one. Gordon has become notorious for getting to his opponents backs and sinking in fight ending strangles, even against elite competition. In fact, in his eight wins at ADCC, he won five with a strangle from the back! Now is your chance to learn how Gordon effectively and methodically breaks down an opponent’s turtle and gets to his signature back control position.
Study important sub-systems, tools, and concepts like the cross body ride, crucifix, reverse tight waist, and diagonal control. With key insights into what is fundamentally important to every position, Gordon explains how to move the right ways for the best results (regardless of size, strength, flexibility, or age). Never lose a back take with a dumb mistake again with these tips for getting to the back by breaking down the turtle.
With 8 huge volumes and hours of content, this series is an entire overview of one of grappling’s most common and important positions, the turtle position. Learn how the best back taker in no-gi is making it seem so easy by understanding his technique (including these killer hand fighting sequences to tie your opponents hands up). Find your way to the best position in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, the back, where you can finish fights safely by having a systematic way to attack the turtle position and sink your hooks in the right way.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.me.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!