Become a Purpose Driven Sales Professional
By: Lisa Earle McLeod
Duration: 1h 6m
Released: July 27, 2016
Best-selling author and sales leadership consultant Lisa Earle McLeod has built her business by helping companies like Apple, Kimberly-Clark, and Roche build passionate, purpose-driven sales organizations. Her research has revealed that salespeople who focus on their purpose—to improve their customers’ lives—rather than a metric assigned to them (quotas) actually sell more and are happier in their roles.
In this course, Lisa outlines key techniques to find and leverage your “noble purpose” and connect with customers on a deeper level. Learn the three key elements of a great call opening, when and when not to use a pitch deck, and the secrets to creating a sales process that can flex with different customer types. Last, she provides advice to develop yourself professionally, such as how to talk to senior leaders and position yourself as a strategy partner instead of a pitchman, when and how to take your boss on a sales call, and how to network effectively. Use these tips to close bigger, close faster, and make your work more meaningful.
- Selling with noble purpose
- Sales as a fast track to leadership
- Making the first call
- Avoiding sounding scripted
- Recovering from a bad call
- Working with your bosses and senior leaders
- Networking and being coachable
- 1. What Is Selling with Noble Purpose?
- 2. Jump-Start Sales Excellence
- 3. How to Recover When You Fail (and You Will)
- 4. Position Yourself as a Purpose-Driven Sales Professional
Lisa created the “noble purpose” concept and strategy after her research revealed that organizations driven by a noble purpose outperformed the market by over 350%. A sought-after keynote speaker who has rocked the house everywhere from Apple to Peterbilt Trucks, Lisa is known for her cutting-edge ideas, practical techniques, and inspirational humor. She is the author of four best-selling books on leadership, sales, and personal development. Her book Selling with Noble Purpose: How to Drive Revenue and Do Work That Makes You Proud has been a game changer at global firms like Flight Centre, Hootsuite, and Roche. She is also the sales leadership expert for Forbes.com, and she has appeared on NBC Nightly News, The Today Show, Oprah.com, and Good Morning America.
Get Download Lisa Earle McLeod – Become a Purpose Driven Sales Professional at Forimc.net today!
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.me.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!