- Lane Pederson
- 2 Hours 41 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 23, 2020
|Manual – Telehealth and DBT (8.1 MB)||100 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Telehealth Best Practices
- Level of Care concerns
- When Telehealth is the option
- Evidence-based practice guidelines
Delivering the Essentials of DBT
- Maintaining structure and predictability
- Use of the dairy card and daily schedule
- Balancing acceptance and change strategies
- Core skills to use during a time of social distancing
Managing Safety Concerns
- Assessment and intervention challenges
- Making (and following) a plan
- Using contingency management
- Role of Consultation
Consultation and Therapy
Lane Pederson Psy.D, LP, has provided Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) training and consultation to over 10,000 professionals in the United States, Australia, South Africa, Dubai, Canada, and Mexico through his training and consultation company, Lane Pederson and Associates, LLC (www.DrLanePederson.com). A real world practitioner, Dr. Pederson co-owns Mental Health Systems, PC (MHS), one of the largest DBT-specialized practices in the United States with four clinic locations in Minnesota (www.mhs-dbt.com). At MHS Dr. Pederson has developed DBT programs for adolescents, adults, people with dual disorders, and people with developmental disabilities. He has served as clinical and training directors, has directed practice-based clinical outcome studies, and has overseen the care of thousands of clients in need of intensive outpatient services.
Dr. Pederson’s DBT publications include The Expanded Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training Manual, 2nd Edition: DBT for Self-Help and Individual & Group Treatment Settings (PESI, 2017); Dialectical Behavior Therapy: A Contemporary Guide for Practitioners (Wiley, 2015); Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training for Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment Settings (PESI, 2013) and The DBT Deck for Clients and Therapists: 101 Mindful Practices to Manage Distress, Regulate Emotions & Build Better Relationships (PESI, 2019).
Notable organizations he has trained for include Walter Reed National Military Hospital, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the Ontario Psychological Association, the Omid Foundation, and Psychotherapy Networker. He has provided DBT training for community mental health agencies, chemical dependency treatment centers, hospital and residential care settings, and to therapists in forensic settings. Dr. Pederson also co-owns Acacia Therapy and Health Training (www.AcaciaTraining.co.za) in South Africa. Dr. Pederson currently serves on the advisory board for the doctorial counseling program at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota and is a peer reviewer for Forensic Scholars Today.
Lane Pederson is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organization.
Financial: Lane Pederson maintains a private practice. He is an author for PESI Publishing & Media and receives royalties. Dr. Pederson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lane Pederson has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.me.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!