Sales: Business to Consumer Online Sales
By: Jeff Bloomfield
Skill Level: Intermediate
Duration: 1h 21m
Released: Nov 14, 2017
In the online business to consumer (B2C) business model, companies sell their products and services directly to their customers on the internet. In a landscape where consumers increasingly prefer the simplicity of online purchasing, many companies are evolving to sell directly to customers online. In this course, learn about the opportunities and challenges of B2C, and how you can effectively adopt this business model in your own organization. Jeff Bloomfield explains how to target your real customers using detailed buyer personas, as well as how to create high-quality website content. He also dives into social media marketing and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, along with other tools to help you find your customers and make it easier for them to find you.
- Categories of offline and online B2C companies
- Developing personas
- Measuring persona success
- Creating effective website copy
- Measuring the success of your content
- Engaging with social media marketing
- Measuring the success of pay-per-click campaigns
- 1. Persona Development
- 2. Content, Conversion, and SEO
- 3. Social Media, Reviews, and Blogging
- 4. Pay Per Click (PPC)
Jeff Bloomfield spent the better part of his corporate career at Genentech, in various leadership roles ranging from sales and marketing to leadership development. He is the founder of two consulting companies, Braintrust and Apex Training & Development, and speaks to audiences of all sizes on the topics of leadership, communication, story-based selling, and the powerful impact of neuroscience on sales and marketing.
Jeff wrote the book Story-Based Selling, and has trained multiple Fortune 500 companies on story-based selling and coaching, acted as an executive coach to senior executives of Fortune 500 companies, consulted on strategy, sales and marketing, and leadership for companies ranging from ten to ten thousand employees
Get Download Jeff Bloomfield – Sales: Business to Consumer Online Sales at Forimc.net today!
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.me.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!