Ed Gandia and Derek Lewis – Ghostwriting Secrets 2017
Get Ed Gandia and Derek Lewis – Ghostwriting Secrets 2017 right now!
Would you believe it’s
the $25,000 gig?
But What If You Suddenly Landed a $25,000 Project?
This Is What I Love
About Derek’s Business
- Good writing skills and a decent set of writing samples (they DON’T need to be book samples! Regular copywriting samples are fine.)
- An existing writing or copywriting business (in other words, you already have clients and have been generating freelance income)
- Time and patience (this is NOT a get-rich-quick opportunity)
- Willingness to work hard (yes, it’s going to take some work to get this off the ground!)
- A veteran ghostwriter showing you the ropes
Do YOU Have All That?
How to Make a Great Living Writing Books for Experts and Nonfiction Authors
Can You Leverage Yourself
into $25,000+ Ghostwriting?
- A writing business
- Decent writing skills
- And some decent writing samples
But Are There Really THAT Many
Prospective Clients Out There?
This Is NOT for Everyone! (And I Mean That.)
What Will You Learn in This Workshop Series?
- How to leverage your past experience to land ghostwriting gigs. And how to demonstrate competence when you’ve never written a book.
- How to develop the confidence to go after a high-fee book ghostwriting gig… even when you’ve never written one in your life.
- 12 overlooked portfolio-bulking techniques you can put into place immediately
- How to safely and quickly transition from writing or copywriting to high-dollar book editing… and then into $25,000+ book ghostwriting.
- To niche or not to niche? How to make the right decision when adding ghostwriting as a key service. And why you need to look at it differently.
- Where to find clients—and where to NOT waste your time.
- How to align yourself, your message and your marketing with the authors looking for people like you
- The oft-overlooked (yet extremely lucrative!) book-ghostwriting markets that most new writers never even think of.
- The “Send Up a Signal” and “Bread Crumb Trail” strategies Derek uses to get the best clients to come to HIM.
- The repellant marketing approach that allows you to keep time-wasters and tire-kickers from ever picking up the phone in the first place.
- The “3 R’s” of a quality prospect—and how to immediately tell if they’re a fit for you.
- How to handle prospect inquiries and conversations with confidence. What to say, what to ask … and how to size up a prospect quickly.
- Derek’s 4 “green lights” and 6 “red lights” technique for qualifying ghostwriting prospects like a pro.
- What to include in your contract (and why). And how to present high fees confidently.
- Where to be flexible on payment terms, where to draw the line, and how to avoid payment problems.
- Derek’s 5-step process for delivering the book effectively and on time.
- Tips and strategies for staying on track.
- How and when to communicate with the client during each phase of the engagement.
- And after the party’s over … where to send your client once you’ve delivered their manuscript.
Whom This Is For
- You’re already an established freelance writer or copywriter. By “established” I mean that you’ve been freelancing for at least a year or two and have existing clients.
- You have good writing skills and some solid writing samples. Of course, this is subjective. But we’re looking for people who can already write well. This is a business-building coaching group, not a writing class.
- Your samples do NOT need to be book-length or long-format. And they CAN be copywriting samples.
- You have the time and patience to develop and grow a ghostwriting practice. This is not a get-rich-quick thing. It’s not going to happen overnight. Depending on where you are in your business, landing your first $25,000 book project could take a few months. So if you’re looking for a quick way to generate income for your next mortgage payment, this is not it.
- You’re enthusiastic and have a coachable spirit. In other words, you’re willing to be coached, to get out of your comfort zone, and to try new ideas and approaches to develop a lucrative ghostwriting practice.
- You’re willing to work in a small group. Which means contributing to the conversation, giving occasional feedback to others, etc.
- And of course, if you’ve already ghostwritten some books but you’re nowhere near the $25,000-per-book mark, you definitely qualify.
What You’ll Get?
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.me.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!